- Facade completion is planned.
- iFiber brings fiber optic cable to Museum for extremely high speed (1G) broadband, Spring, 2013.
- Geo HVAC units installed on 2nd floor & South 1st floor.
- Hi-performance low e windows installed in 2nd & 3rd floor façade.
- Work continues on Railroad model.
Energy Efficiency Grant $93,624
USDA RD Loan Pre-application approved.
- 1st fl Community Room ready for events.
- Installed 3 EE hot water heaters integrated with Geo system.
- Installed LED track & ornamental lighting North 1st and 2nd floors.
- Installed North 3rd floor Geo unit.
- Installed millwork North 1st floor and balcony.
- Interior ADA ramp installed at main entry.
- Fire alarm system installed.
- Exit/Emergency lights installed on all North floors and basement.
- Old storefront and entrance removed.
- High performance low e glass entry doors and storefront windows installed.
Governor’s Hometown Award for Community Support & Volunteerism
- Antiquated electric service was removed.
- A 400 Amp 3 Phase electric distribution system installed.
- Electric subpanels were installed North 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors.
- Geo HVAC system installed and 1st floor unit operational.
- Removed 24T of roofing material, repaired parapet, and installed 1-piece membrane roof system.
- Refinished original maple floors on North 3rd floor.
- Restrooms installed on 1st floor.
DCEO Tourism Attraction
Development Grant $154,673
AIEC Geo Incentive $ 44,000
- North half of floors 1, 2 & 3 were framed, insulated, sheet-rocked, and painted.
- Rough-in electrical done for sound, lighting, fire alarm system, devices.
- Plumbing installed.
- Work starts on railroad model.
- Original 100 year old maple floors were cleaned & reinstalled on 1st floor.
- Easement was donated for geo well field.
- Twelve 300’ geothermal wells were drilled and brought in through basement wall.
Retired Skilled Tradesmen volunteer full time with help from many volunteers.
Community fundraising nets $125,000
- Demolition of 1st floor walls, floors, and ceiling to prepare for structural repairs.
- Limestone foundation jackhammered to connect front & rear basements.
- Removed 1M btu boiler.
- Structural repairs and elevator footings poured.
- Floor system replaced -1st Floor North
Building Purchased September